We are looking for a project manager responsible for managing small teams, ensuring timelines are met and project budgets. Your primary focus will be using a project management software and process that’s already been created. Managing that process using the software while effectively sticking to budgets and deliverables for each stage of the project. You will also have the freedom to innovate that process. You will also be responsible for ensuring team members are working effectively and meeting their own deadlines as well as time spent verifications.
– Effective use of project management software
– Risk management – Aggressively meeting timelines and project deadlines, as well as ensuring deliverables are made by specific dates in the project.
– Finding ways to innovate the current process and improve it.
– Ensuring client communication is twice a week.
– Communication, you must be able to effectively communicate to the team in situations of late work, or unmet deadlines.
– Leadership, you must be able to lead your team and provide the vision of the end goal and continual focus on that.
– Team management – delegating tasks, resolving conflict, setting goals and evaluating performance.
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for sales people responsible for helping us close deals and grow our revenue as a company. Your primary focus will be learning the products we sell, training yourself in our sales program and getting familiar with the CRM and dialer we use. As well as immersing yourself in the sales culture, including our sales book club, and the sales events we’ll all be attending as a company. This is not your average sales position. Our CEO is dedicated to self improvement and creating the best possible sales culture. The goal is to make sure everyone has a vehicle to help them achieve their goals
– Using phone calls, e-mails and other interesting ways to get in front of a prospect.
– Learning as much as possible about sales
– Immersing yourself in our product class to understand the ins and outs of what you are selling.
– Completing the daily success schedule, we’ve created.
– Following and immersing yourself in our sales culture.
– Prior sales experience helpful, but not necessary
– Understanding of strategic prospecting
– Active listening for specific problems
– Qualification questioning
– Objection prevention
– Objection handling
– Experience in sales demos
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe XD & InVision
Note: A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Coding Bootcamp Graduates Welcomed
We’re looking for a marketing manager, you would be responsible for creating and posting to our social accounts, Facebook & Instagram. Finding interesting articles and information to include in our monthly newsletter. Your primary focus will be creating unique and capturing posts to grow our social following as well as creating engaging newsletters and campaigns online to help improve the look of our brand. You may also be asked to help us find unique and creative ways of reaching more of our target audience
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills are a must: listening skills, being clear and concise, being positive and patient and more.
– Good organizational and planning skills.
– In charge of creating social and marketing content on an as needed basis.
– Points out market trends and opportunities for us to offer more innovative products based off of our current offering.
– Proficient at Adobe suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and others.
– Abilities to create and develop product and marketing strategies, balancing firm objectives. One of the main responsibilities related to these skills is to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
– The ability to optimize the product and price strategy and portfolio in line with the overall strategy.
– Skills to create, manage and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products, working with advertising and other types of managers.
– Skills to analyze, observe and monitoring market trends.
– An initiative person who have a positive attitude to everyone.
– The ability to understand customer needs and desires. This is a key skill and main marketing manager responsibility here is to find a way to satisfy customer needs.
User Interface & Experience Designer
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Experience and proven track record.
- Portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Willingness to learn
Back End Developer
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on a specific project).
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.